I hope your new week brings new great things into your life! Today, celebrating the new week and new Monday, I want to write about the values of life.
Have you ever thought about your values? What rules do you live by? Last time I wrote about breaking your patterns so the values of life also go hand in hand with that topic. It all comes down to, what is it that is important to you? Have you ever thought about this topic? If you haven’t, then it is about time.
What we believe in and what we value, becomes our life, so it is very important to think about these things. Is everything in your life going according to your values? What things matter to you and what things don’t? If you don’t stop and think about these, then you live your life pretty blindly and in the worst case, you put yourself to situations which only drain your energy.
Some questions to think about:
- How do I want to feel today?
- What do I want to do today?
- What do I need to decide to do to make my life better?
- What matters do me most? Health? Family life? Money? Love life? Career?
- What can I do today to change my life for the better?
- What kind of a partner do I want?
- How do I want to be treated by people?
Think about your values today and start living your life according to them. If you need help and encouragement, I am here to give you those.